LMH series Horizontal Machining Center
(BT50) X1270 / Y1250 / Z1050
- The major structural parts are ladle and box type integrated construction to fully overcome the cutting “Blind Rigidity” problem.
- Three axes are mounted with heavy duty roller type linear guide ways, featuring heavy load resistance and rapid traverse.
- High precision rotary table with 0.001o(LMH std.) indexing makes machining more smoothing.
- Coolant through ball screws on 3 axes ensures long term machining accuracy and extends the service life of the ball screw.(LMH std.)
- The advanced finite element analysis software is applied for simulating structural stress. This assures the best possible machine rigidity, stability and dampening capacity. rotary table with 0.001o